Ab workout for women – 4 Mins Abs Workouts

Perform this workout every second day (e.g. Mon-Wed-Fri) for at least two weeks. Then you’ll be ready to perform the next level of this workout.

All muscle exercises can be performed by both sexes since many scientific studies have demonstrated that there are no substantial anatomical differences between men and women.

4 Min Ab workout for women are only a “variant” of 8 Min Abs workout, and as you can see it’s performed by women trainer ( Belen 😉 But everybody can use it exact like 8 min……

Anyway don’t worry, next week we will relase also 4 Min performed by a man trainer and also 8 min abs performed by a women..

Join Grand P4P team – http://goo.gl/7cQ0w
Facebook – http://goo.gl/kdAPH

P4P Official – http://www.passion4profession.net/

1. so I know a lot about workouts. just by using Unflexal guide :)

2. xAliichanx says:

My friend got really good results from just 3 months doing this every day so im very excited to see my results as well

3. Lily Maxwell says:

What makes this workout specifically for women? I think you've confused the word 'women' with 'beginners'.

4. Sidal A says:

How many times should I do it in day to see a different in short time????

5. works for me great i did it 5 times today and it was my first time and i already see changes and i can feel my abbs are hard :)

6. IT REALLY WORKS FOR ME……

7. Hi guys… I'm just a begginer when it comes to fitness, but I'd really like to change my life and my body too… I've recently created an instagram profile, find me there as unspokenbyarya and if u are begginer too, we can help eachother and motivate one another to get the best results… This in not any commercial, I'm not a blogger, not a celebrity just a girl who is ashamed to speak about it with her friends. Please contact me on instagram unspokenbyarya or here, if u have the same problem as me :)

8. Sara M says:

I've start doing this exercise.

9. alex liliana says:

beendoing the normal version for a while, this one seems very easy to me after that

10. roshni khati says:

Day how many time I have to do?one time or two time

11. Where can I find the next level?

12. Noura BARRAA says:

It's actually a great workout for abs …thank you !

13. To build up a ripped abs, you will not need any kind of tough diet program or doing the difficult workouts, you possibly can achieve it less difficult than you think. The key is eating the right food & doing the correct workouts

14. Hey xhit! I'm not near a gym, so I don't really have access to weights, and I was wondering if you could post a workout video of arm workouts without the use of any weights. I really want super toned arms for the summer dresses and bikinis I was hoping to wear this summer. I would really appreciate it, thank you!!!!

15. Delphin E says:

This is just the version for lazy people. I suggest the normal 8 mins abs workout for both gender. This workout is not tuff enough to change your body !

16. I like it.I'm workout at home.

17. javlinkz says:

Oh my.. The women surely can do the same as the regular ab exercises. This is like child exercises

18. please what is the next workout????

19. shoriothos says:

Hello, have you heard about "BELLYfatTACK" yet? Just do a Google search and you will find bellyfattack.com On there you will find a beneficial free video presentation by a recognized licensed dietitian talking about the best way to lose excess weight. It made it possible for Sheila to eliminate her stomach fat. I will probably give it a shot. I hope it will work for you also…

20. Crazy clip. Superb movie clip. My uncle used to be an obese man. He went from 293 lbs of pure fat into 201 lbs of full-strength muscle mass. I was in awe. I just subscribed personally because I'm trying to get bigger muscles. He used the Muscle Building Bible (Search on Google)…

21. Just because its for women doesn't mean is has to be so easy. goodness this is nothing

22. nabab24 says:

Hi, have you tried BellyFATtack" ? Simply copy and paste BellyFATtack.com to the browser to head over to their site… On there you will discover an important free video presentation by an experienced licensed dietitian teaching about the best way to reduce unwanted fat. This made it easier for Andrew to burn his tummy fat. Just give this a shot. It may help you out also…

23. TheAbStand says:

Lot of women out there find it hard to find the time to squeeze in a ab workout. This short 4 minute workout would be great for them.

If any of your viewers has trouble performing these due to back or neck pain – we encourage them to visit us for a machine that works while you stand.

24. killinlooks says:

if you people expect to get ripped rapid without spending a single additional minute in the gym, then you have to check out this online video SIXPP.COM

If a man can bridge the gap between life and death,if he can live after he's died, then maybe he was a great man. Immortality is the only true success.

25. bachu reddy says:

Yep I agree. we must kill the bad fat and belly first to get the 6 pack.

Between do you know about the 7 odd foods that kill belly fat if you don't know about them you must see this.

you can see it here bit.ly/1gbSIOU?=otplz

26. Dude, I have to lose weight, now. Have you heard of Belly Busting Box? My best mate has shed 30kg to date doing it and strongly recommends it. I recently began and have shed 5kg so far so I'm getting pretty inspired. Browse Search Engines for Belly Busting Box.

27. eman xdr says:

I love this one. thank you. :)

28. oliver brand says:

Hi, have you tried Bellyfattack yet? Simply look on Google. On there you will see a good free video presentation by a respected licensed dietitian revealing the way to reduce weight. This helped Bianca to lose her tummy fat. Why not give it a try. Hopefully it will help you as well.

29. Mirza Baig says:

Sure is right. even i was very sad since i workout well for abs but nothing was coming.

Listen the surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items.

worth watch here now bit.ly/1f0x6V9?=qrioz

30. sarath kumar says:

You're right. You are smart if you understand you need to eat right at your age to kill your belly. Listen to this the surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items. i found it here bit.ly/1cAtixW?=orbkr

31. Sejal Shah says:

I already told you. You are smart if you understand you need to eat right at your age to kill your belly. btw!but ye I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. i found it here bit.ly/16us7ck?=dbnle

32. adellesa says:

Do anyone know how many calories this burnt please?

33. Pax lucis says:

yes I agree cant even believe it. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. Listen The surprising part is my friend who is not doing much excercises, maintaining his six pack with this secret food items. you can see it here bit.ly/15ifeFg?=noobv

34. yes I agree cant even believe it. You are smart if you understand you need to eat right at your age to kill your belly. Listen to this In a best female model 2012 exclusive interview she had mentioned about her strong abs with this 7 food items. get to know here bit.ly/13craXd?=vohod

35. yes I agree cant even believe it. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. Listen My international body building trainer also recommended this 7 food elements to kill your fat belly. you can see it here bit.ly/12Yeljl?=rdvxh

36. Soo easy 😐 Dislike !

37. Cornelia says:

Where I can find level 2 abs exercises for women?

38. yep. i know the bad fat is the reason that stopping 6 pack coming outside even we work out well. Between I heard that most of the celebrities used to follow to kill their belly using this 7 food items. worth watch here now bit.ly/12wvujE?=wmcjt

39. Nu'est BAP says:

How long i must do this exercise to have any change

40. u're right. you can make your workout sessions much more productive if your eating the right foods to avoid fat and belly. And In a best female model 2012 exclusive interview she had mentioned about her strong abs with this 7 food items. i found it here bit.ly/14FFzKS?=erimg