The Scientific 7 Minute Workout Video – Bodyweight Only Total Body Workout

Calorie burn, printable routine + Fitness Blender’s review of the Scientific 7 Minute Workout @ http://bit.ly/1rDJogC
Lose 16-24 lbs in 8 weeks with our Fat Loss Programs & Meal Plans @ http://bit.ly/13EdZgX
Keep up with us on facebook @ http://on.fb.me/1nLlLwY Instagram @ http://bit.ly/LeZwmC Google+ @ http://bit.ly/1clGvI3 twitter @ http://bit.ly/1BnC8cm Pinterest @ http://bit.ly/1xvTt3s

We use PowerBlock’s adjustable dumbbells, find them @: http://bit.ly/yDWK7V

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. chris sid says:

Its here too many years … i always loose weight but I can't have a nice back or belly…

2. chris sid says:

Hello … i am a Female and i have Fat at the back and belly can you show a program for this area please?

3. Marina MN says:

If I feel like almost fainting (for real) it's because I need some form of sugar?

4. these workouts are awesome! especially being a mom of two kids, i can workout and continue my day, my girls like to workout too

5. slmdp says:

Hi! I've been doing this exercise 4 rounds a day for 4 months. Along with proper diet, I lost 17 pounds and moved from being Obese Type I to having Normal BMI ^_^ Thank you!

6. ghdzmuzic says:

i did this 3 times and im SWEATING! it feels awesome. everybody stay motivated and try your best. its really worth giving it a shot.

7. I've done a few 7 minute workouts in my life. Like all of them, this is very good. Kelly is fit :)

8. You really feel that your body is working, working hard because is tough and it burns ! I will be trying this 7 minutes programme for a few weeks

9. Majid Jamal says:

πŸ€‘this is a hard exercise

10. thankyouu this is so helpful

11. B. Colwell says:

I like this one! I love that she's out of breath, and switches to easier style when she needs to, but she is still a BEAST for sure! Showing both the wrong and right way to do it, reminding you to land gracefully during high knees, after all, "it takes more strength to be graceful!" Amen sister! Lol πŸ‘πŸ‘

12. Caleb2575 says:

by the way thats nine minutes

13. I just tried it and… If you are not a beginner and you work out every day or 5 days a week, then this is ONLY a warm up routine before you start your real work out πŸ˜€ so after this short warm up i worked out at home with Other routine videos from Fitness Blender! so good πŸ˜‰

14. Magdeline G says:

I'm sweating just watching this😭 I'm gonna try this for a week and stick to a meal plan and see what happens….

15. merybill483 says:

I've got Arthritis in the lower back since I was 11 and now I'm 21, is this workout right for me?

16. could someone who has tried this workout please post comments or results

17. calvin chia says:

Did it twice but had a 5 minute break in between. 166cm but 72 kg πŸ™

18. FigJam says:

I don't have a chair that doesn't have wheels :(

19. Parks says:

What app on the phone are you using to keep time? Thanks, great workout. I will use this.

20. Sunn Sett says:

Great workout videos thank you both so very much! Can you please tell me where I can purchase the 'black step up box". Thanks a bunch!

21. hellovanite says:

my abdominals are sore the next day when I try to do this again. should I just grind through it or take a rest day? is it normal to feel sore when you first start?

22. There's no many versions of this available, but I keep coming back to this one. I think it's Kelly's personality and presentation style. It feels like a good friend is talking me through it.

23. Intan says:

The last one i can't do πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

24. Been doing this for a long time, coming back to it I feel my muscle groups have grown used to it all. At 50 it is a solid workout. I WOULD recommend doing a chart of the exercises as you can either beat you reps of ensure you don;'t let it slip. This is the key a CHART!

25. May Mustafa says:

The wall sit is so painful after the jumping jacks. Am I not flexible enough or is it really supposed to be that hard?

26. this excersice fucks me up daily

27. Lin Angela says:

do you just do this once a day?

28. Leslie Dixon says:

Hello, I am new to fitness blender. Usually I hit planet fitness on my way home from the office . But this week my car ended up in the shop which is making me work from home. On my break i browsed youtube to find workouts while at home. This is working great. I performed the complete 15 minute work out and completely covered in sweat! Yes , I am over weight from working behind the desk and have been attending the gym for several months. This site works out great for me while I am at home waiting for my car to be fixed. Thank you so much for putting the videos on youtube!

29. Bella Bella says:

Good video I got so strong you can see my musclesπŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»πŸ‹πŸ»

30. Fred Leckie says:

So I thought I would do this work-out 10 times (the full versions of each exercise) for fun, it wasn't fun but very tiring and sweaty but with a sense of achievement.