20-Minute Kettlebell Workout | Class FitSugar

POPSUGAR Fitness offers fresh fitness tutorials, workouts, and exercises that will help you on your road to healthy living, weight loss, and stress relief. Check out Class FitSugar, our do-it-along-with-us real-time workout show hosted by Anna Renderer who will inspire you to sweat alongside fitness experts and Hollywood’s hottest celebrity trainers. Class FitSugar regularly covers the most buzzed-about workout classes and trends, including the Victoria’s Secret workout, Tabata, P90X, Bar Method, and more.

Check out the rest of our channel:

1. Sheryl Eva says:

Hello that american swing is that safe ?

2. I've just completed this workout, amazing feeling afterwards. Thanks guys 😉👌💪

3. jomer sims says:

Callate china qla y hace el puto ejercicio

4. This is one of my favorite workouts to do. It keeps me feeling good all week. I love it!

5. Cadena Ek says:

Go to Unflexal workouts and learn how to do workouts.

6. Amazing kettlebell workout for an efficient total body workout.Well I have watched "Kettlebell Full Body Workout" video on #PortableKettlebells YouTube channel. I hope you will enjoy this video.

7. Nice Video clip! Excuse me for the intrusion, I would appreciate your initial thoughts. Have you researched – Chireetler Kettlebell Miracle Rule (search on google)? It is an awesome one off guide for learning some amazing kettlebell challenge workouts without the headache. Ive heard some extraordinary things about it and my friend Sam finally got great success with it.

8. St Flex says:

Excellent video content! Excuse me for the intrusion, I would appreciate your opinion. Have you heard about – Chireetler Kettlebell Miracle Rule (just google it)? It is a good one of a kind guide for learning some amazing kettlebell challenge workouts without the hard work. Ive heard some super things about it and my buddy got astronomical results with it.

9. Jitaru Adina says:

Cheers for the Video! Sorry for butting in, I would love your initial thoughts. Have you thought about – Chireetler Kettlebell Miracle Rule (do a google search)? It is a great one off product for learning some amazing kettlebell challenge workouts without the hard work. Ive heard some pretty good things about it and my old buddy Taylor at very last got great success with it.

10. My favorite kettlebell workout thus far

11. Emma Beattie says:

I really like this workout but she really can't count. I count myself doing these and always end up finishing far earlier despite doing it at the same pace. Good quick workout (despite the comments about the swing technique) and easy to do with a small 4kg weight such as I have at home

12. g.e. g.e. says:

This is too slow-paced, it should be a bit faster to incinerate the most amount of calories.

13. bluelook says:

i am missing prep for the swing, you have to prepare your back. especially for american ones and of course, the cool down at the end.

14. Lindsey Hill says:

Great job! My first time today and my legs kill!!!!

15. today my first time 😰😰 it feels good!

16. Initially, I under estimated this workout. Halfway through the workout, I realised I was wrong. BURNING!🔥

17. Bunga Emas says:

waaaahhhh it's burning from Malaysia!

18. PLEASE people, do your research first on proper kettlebell technique! The kettlebell swing they show in this video is dangerous and can cause serious injury! If you are a woman new to kettlebells start with 15 pounds for the swing, and work your way up to 25-40 pounds. If your back, arms or knees are feeling the swing, then you know you're doing it wrong. A proper swing will work the muscles in the hips, glutes, hamstrings, lats, abs, and shoulders.

19. jonnie seay says:

what weight kettlebell should I use?

20. What's happened to quality control, Popsugar?? There's a warm up but no cool down and the reps were not even CLOSE to right. Booo!

21. Oh no, that swing technique is horrid. Why in the world would you teach it that way?

22. angryrhyno says:

Oh god please learn swing technique before you 'teach'it on YouTube 🤔

23. p0n3 says:

Sadly the moans causes an erection that prevent me from adopting the 'up dog' position.

24. Thank you! I love your work out :-)

25. how many times a week would I have to do this workout before I tone up?