Fat Burning HIIT Cardio Workout – High Intensity Interval Training with Warm Up & Cool Down

Calorie burn & more for this Fitness Blender Workout @ http://bit.ly/1cMhaEm
8 Week Fat Loss Program + 4 Week Meal Plan @ http://bit.ly/1cwmD5I
Follow Fitness Blender on Facebook @ http://on.fb.me/zDxh3R

Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.

1. Miika * says:

165 to 155 with Kelly :)) Very good stuff.

2. Lisa Otoo says:

This is a killer thigh workout, my thighs ache so much!

3. I enjoyed the workout but dear wheeeeere did you get those SHOES?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

4. With the help of doing this workout every morning on an empty stomach and cutting out soda and juice while increasing my water intake, I lost 5lbs in 1 week☺️

5. Clare Mangan says:

This video reminded me how out-of-shape and lazy I am.

6. mai her says:

Me half way through…and I'll finish the rest tomorrow

7. jayy lopez says:

I started cussing at her .. I'm sorry

8. Tina Prado says:

Loved it πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ’§πŸ’¦

9. What app is used for interval timing in this video?

10. I finally completed the whole thing! this would be my 7th trying this workout :)! I also jog everyday at least for 30+ mins. Just stoked i completed the whole thing, i feel great!
    Im 19 years old about to be 20, im 5 10' weighing 184 but i havent weighted myself in months so i cant wait to see how much i weight :)

11. Salam 12345 says:

Thank you for this workout, Kelly! It's really working out for me!

12. Savit2011 says:

4 years of being active.. I almost died today. Jesus 😣

13. Chrysi Meow says:

who else sucks at burbies or whatever thats called

14. I've never sweat that much!!! I will do it again and again for sure! Thanks πŸ˜€

15. I'm sad to say that I could only get to the halfway mark, my legs just can't take the pain!

16. this is the first day of my workout and I just fall in love with this intense workout! every step is full of sweat! loved it!! everyone struggling to lose weight should try it!

17. kewlkid32133 says:

I love these workouts, they're absolutely fantastic! I end up in a full sweat everytime :) This time I burned 300 calories! Incorporating these workouts 2-3 times a week had shrunk my waist by an inch in 21 days!!! (proper nutrition and caloric deficit is also a factor for this result). Thank you for providing an easy to follow, motivating and effective cardio! <3

18. Salam 12345 says:

Is it ok to use this video everyday? Or should I try something new?

19. wow, I'm just discovering hiit & watching u , all I can say is you are a trooper…i think I'll die prior to finishing any this close to this

20. Man this workout almost killed meπŸ˜…….but at least I got thru itπŸ‘πŸΎ

21. i'm 15 going to start doing this along with running in the morning and eating healthy , if you are a teenager like me and want me to keep u update let me know

22. I just did this for the first time and I completed it with no breaks! Here's a tip for people, the actual HIIT part of the workout is only 12 minutes roughly which isn't even that long! Also another tip is do the first round slower out of all four rounds then do the middle two hard then go all out intense in the last round and it's still effective (just for beginners though)! I'm at intermediate level and I did all rounds hard! I'm still dripping in sweat and I'm determining to lose these last 12 kilos. Currently 70kg and goal weight is 58kg! Wish me luck!

23. Chris Bohdal says:

2017 I am 64 female and I just done the work out, the only thing I did not do is the full star jump , as I have bad knees I improvised doing half star jumps,I found it to be a very good work out

24. is this good or safe for teens

25. Joyce Wong says:

omg!! my legs are out of my control nowπŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

26. Scarllet says:

After 5 rounds of these, 3 weeks almost I can finally do this without break <3 . I am so proud of me, I thought I will never could do it. When I first started, I used to take a break even after the warm up, and then continiously throughtout the routine.