Strong like Wonder Woman Workout | PIIT28 Fat Burning Exercises

Are you ready to channel your inner superheroine and kick butt this month? All October long, I’m bringing you Sheroic themed PIIT28 workouts that inspire strength…and let’s be honest, you feel reaaally cool doing them! To kick it off, we have the WONDER WOMAN workout! Oh my gosh, Wonder Woman is such an icon of strength and empowerment! So today it’s all about fighting back and SLAYING your workout! With a variety of punches and kicks, you’ll be burning calories while strengthening your core AND arms! But first, who is your favorite female superhero?

Here are your moves:

1. Squat x arms

2. Punch crunch

3. Plank guards

4. Plank jack burpee punch

5. Kick and stab right

6. Standing side crunch

7. Kick and stab left

Perform each move for 45 seconds. Rest 15 seconds in between. Repeat the entire series of moves 4 times through for a 28 minute long workout. If you want the entire PIIT28 experience, go to https://piit28.com!

Here is where I get all of my music! Epidemic Sound: https://goo.gl/Nj4ZMg

******

Cassey Ho is an award-winning fitness instructor, entrepreneur and online personality. As the creator behind Blogilates, the #1 female fitness channel on YouTube, she’s transformed millions of lives through helping them achieve their strength and weight-loss goals. She focuses on making fitness fun and the results are evident. Cassey’s unique format, POP Pilates©, which launched as a workout video on YouTube in 2009, has become a live fitness class that can be taken at gyms all over the world with over 3,000 POP Pilates classes being taught monthly. Her authenticity continues to shine through, making her one of the most relatable fitness icons online and beyond. She’s also the author of the best-selling book, Hot Body Year Round and is the designer of her own activewear line, POPFLEX.

With a wide range of free workout videos available, Cassey’s channel focuses on ab exercises, butt & thigh exercises, arm exercises, pilates, cardio routines, fat burning workouts, high intensity interval training workouts (HIIT), stretching and flexibility routines and so much more!

***
DISCLAIMER:

Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.

You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.

You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates’ and oGorgeous Inc.’s negligence.

1. Maja says:

Love the moves! So out of breath right now! I love the series! 😀

2. Witchy Cat says:

I absolutely love the theme! GRL PWR

3. Prisca Hui says:

loving this powerful workout with all the positivity <3 <3

4. ms. believer says:

you should do a series where you try a bunch of workout apps

5. maz hossain says:

when you have a meet and greet cassie, please come to melbourne! you have so many fans here and you are my biggest inspiration. Because of you , im achieving all the things i thought i never would.

6. Nymeria says:

i kicked my ex boyfriend

7. sofia reyna says:

OMG this is awsome ❤❤❤❤🙊🙊🙊🙊

8. Wonder Woman has been my hero a long time: through chemo and radiation for lymphoma, while being a single mom to a special needs child, through divorce and graduate school. This workout reminded me of all the things I love about her and how strong I am myself. Great tribute to an amazing role model.

9. dian 1422nao says:

i like ur new hair cut, so refreshing

10. This was honestly so fun!!!

11. You know what I don’t get? Why are these workouts going to be “super hero” when all your other videos already have a superhero in it? Casy, you are my hero, you are so inspiring and motivating, you made me enjoy working out ❤️❤️ we’re all superheros because of you

12. Diana M says:

Hey, Cassey! First, I want to thank you for doing what you do and being so positive and such an inspiration to all of us. I started my fitness journey doing your workouts and now I am dragged into healthy lifestyle. So thank you for that. I also wanted to ask if you could do video about some stretching exercises that can help with bad posture and fixing the problem of shoulders that are rolled forward? I really struggle with this. ❤

13. I love that studio! Please tell me where I can rent this!!!!

14. Loving the PIIT28 theme we got goin', also surprisingly loving the wonder woman theme…what a way to work in some kickboxing and make me feel extra powerful in my workout today <3 <3

15. I love this workout Cassey! I can't wait for the others! ♥

16. I really like your workouts! They are challenging and very effective! I enjozly following along and each time I work out it makes me feel a lot better!

17. Mariam Maher says:

To those whoever disliked Cassey’s video
    Go get a life🤷🏻‍♀️
    Why you hatin tho🤦🏻‍♂️

18. Plank Jack Burpee Punch is my fave kind of burpee! ..and I'm not even a huge fan of burpees.😅
    Loving this superhero work out! I feel like a total badass SHERO!

19. Go on girl, you look amazing!

20. other girls wanted to be princesses, I wanted to be catwoman. Can't wait for her workout!

21. Jessy Heart says:

Love it!!!! I love this one so so much!!

22. Raluca Cobuz says:

I am an absolute mess today, I am so happy that I've done all 4 sets yesterday, but I am a beginner and my butt and hamstrings are so sore that I can barely move. What do you recommend for the beginners, to do the classic beginner's calendar or continue the monthly one that you created? I think that I will be this sore for the next 2 or 3 days, it's honestly that bad. And I love you Cassey for killing my muscles❤️. Love you and I really want to answer on this one…Or anybody. Please help. Thank you. ❤️

23. Ewa Topolska says:

Great series! I love both the idea and the set of exercises in this routine. Feel sheroic now! 💪 🛡️

24. I only did 3 rounds because my knee started to hurt but I must say that I absolutely love this! Keep them coming!

25. This is such as fun series! I can't wait to see more of these PIIT videos.
    xo Connie

26. anamonsy md says:

loved it Cassey! After almost 3 years of watching and doing your wo, you don´t stop surprising me! Thank you!

27. JOMVRIE says:

Thanks Cassey I really loved this! It was a lot of fun and I feel so powerful right now. It's such a feel-good workout! ❤

28. Seiko Patton says:

Just finished the workout… I loved it!

29. Seiko Patton says:

This is my first month with your workout routine. I'm excited and ready to see some changes!